Prime Infection Care is a Super Speciality Clinic that offers a wide range of services. The Clinic offers to consult with the Outpatient Infectious Disease Consultations, Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Pre-Travel Medicine Advice, Recommended Vaccines for Travel, and State of the art HIV Care.
The complex administration and treatment of infectious diseases, and the coordination of specialized care services are all included.
Dr. Hiten Kareliya
- Fever of unknown cause
- Parasitic diseases
- Fungal infections
- Bone and joint infections
- Transplant infections
- Infections of prosthetic devices (artificial devices, pacemakers, etc.)
- Chronic lung infections
- Helicobacter pylori infection
- Chronic diarrhea
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Comprehensive services for HIV clients, including:
- On-site pharmacist, social worker/case manager and psychologist
- Services funded in part by Wisconsin’s Ryan White Program
- Access to a variety of clinical trials sponsored by industry and the National Institutes of Health
- We offer HIV PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), a medication that can be taken on a regular basis to reduce the risk of getting infected with HIV.
Make Your Appointment Today
"Prime Infection Care"
202, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390020, Gujarat, India